How to Fix Android Camera does not work
If you're a fan of selfie - this can not be a problem to get through. However, if you're like the vast majority of the audience - you want to photograph pictures / videos of things other than you. If the front camera works well, but you can not get your rear facing camera to work and / or the option to switch back in front of the camera is not there - Here are some tips to fix Android Phone rear camera not it works.
Note - The problem can be one of many things saturating the cache for a bad application.
1. Squeeze the phone
It sounds silly, but it's been known to work. Why? Because it can be a loose connection, and squeezing the phone tightens this loose connection. Around the edges of the camera facing back, gently squeeze with one or both hands. Then try using the camera.
2. Clear the application cache
If the above does not work, try this:
- Go to Settings
- Select 'All Apps'
- Then choose 'camera'
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and clear the cache and data
- And ' force stop '
The camera must be fully functional again. If not, try the following.
3. Camera Update
If your device has not been updated in a while - it may be time to do so. Check your 'settings' for updates. If the last of them appears - choose, and update the device. This will also adjust some other items, and help in your overall device experience.
4. Factory Reset
Resetting and returning your device in the same state it was when you purchased it could also help. This will be like new, and will eliminate certain alterations that may have affected applications such as the camera.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 - 20 seconds
- Continue, choose 'Settings'
- Touch 'again and reset'
- Select 'Factory'
5. Restart in Safe Mode
This will isolate your device from any third party application that may be damaging the performance of your camera. Plus, you'll narrow down that app may be the root of this specific topic.
- Press and hold the power button
- Then press and hold down until a new
- When it appears - Select 'restart safe mode' then choose 'OK'
6. Restart phone in safe mode and Wipe Cache Partition
This will restore the default settings of the camera, and should alleviate the problem the camera does not work properly. Here's how to do it:
- Turn off the device
- Off Time - Press and hold the Power key and volume down for 3 or more seconds
- Using the volume down key - go to 'recovery' and press the volume up key to select
- Motorola logo will appear and then the Android logo
- Press and hold the Volume Up key for up to 20 seconds
- While holding down the Volume up key - Press and release the power button
- A new menu will appear - Select 'Clean cache partition' by pressing the power button
One of the above tips should help fix Android Phone rear camera does not work. If it does not, it could also be a hardware problem, so contact your operator or where you bought the device. You may be able to get a new Android Phone.